Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Around this time last year, Bob posted Christmas greetings on this blog.

I missed it, just like I missed too many other wonderful posts, because I just didn't have the time.  In that way the impending holiday season is like a silver cloud with a grey lining.

Kathy didn't miss it though.  She e-mailed me and suggested a WetCoast blog challenge.

Read about it here.

I did.  And I can think of no more fitting way to kick off the coming holidays than to have Bob wish each and every one of you amazing holidays.


Thanks Kathy.

Merry Christmas, Happy Christmas, Happy Chanukah and very best wishes for the holidays!

6 comments:

  1. Once again, Bob touches us deeply even though he is no longer with us. Thank you for posting this, I missed it last year too and as the current host of Scooter Bob I feel even more strongly how much I would have enjoyed meeting (and perhaps travelling with) Bob. I will certainly be thinking of Bob this festive season. Merry Christmas. Theo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it last year and it is even more powerful today. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My idea for the "challenge" fizzled under too many pre-holiday to-do's. Then I got hit with a cold on Christmas Day. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, I missed it last year, we never had a chance to meet but I'm certain we will meet one day Bob. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete