Saturday, May 13, 2017

iMBC 2017

This airplane on a stick was in Princeton, BC, at the local airstrip. I thought it looked kinda cool and a good Scooterbob backdrop. Shortly after this picture was taken, we were across the border into Washington headed for the Hood River. I met with YouTube RV vloggers (not moto-vloggers) Tom and Lori who were workcamping as campground hosts for the Toll Bridge County Park. I have not met very many retired couples before who were full time in their 5th wheel RV so it was an interesting conversation.

After a stop in Vancouver, WA, to unload stuff from the truck. I headed down to Corvallis, OR. On the way I picked up moto-blogger, ChrisL of everydayriding.org, at the Portland airport. Dropping him off turned this from simply a hand-off to a moto-blogger meetup. Scooterbob is now onto new adventures with Troubadour and Trobairitz (they're the ones on the left).

BTW, I couldn't figure out if it was ScooterBob or Scooterbob. 

5 comments:

  1. You guys haven't changed a bit since last time I had the pleasure of meeting you. And without Bobskoot those gatherings would never have happened...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for blogger meet ups! Let's see what kind of shenanigans we can get into with ScooterBob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a virtual toast to a new ScooterBob chapter. It's going to be a challenge to rise to the Arctic Circle bar, but if anyone is up to it, my money's on Brad and Brandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good meetup of like-minded riders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see the skoot travels on ...

    ReplyDelete