Tuesday, May 10, 2016

ScooterBob on "The Drive"

One of Virginia's crowning jewels is a road that ScooterBob HAD to experience. It's a road that consistently appears in lists of America's top motorcycle "destination roads."

Me and ScooterBob at Shenandoah National Park (SNP)

Skyline Drive

A very happy ScooterBob
I'm actually in Maryland for work all week, so my spare time is very limited. For now, I'll leave you with this video I posted in 2012 of me riding down Thornton Gap. Bob really enjoyed this one. It's the eastward descent on US-211 from the Thornton Gap entrance to Skyline Drive (where the first image was captured).

I'll share more pics of SB on The Drive as soon as I can.


I think Bob would have really, REALLY enjoyed our day.

A Happy ScooterBob

4 comments:

  1. I've ridden part of that road, quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a beautiful area to ride in. And the scooter looks brand new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great road for a drive or a ride!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last picture says it all: Scooterbob hits the road (again). And looking better than ever.

    ReplyDelete